Sarah Palin's pitch for her favorite GOP presidential candidate is this: "Annoy a liberal -- vote for Newt!" Because the fate of the country should be decided by the childish chants of a childish child.
9. Where would you like to live? Someplace warm, where it might get chilly but not snow or ice. I’m a warm weather kind of girl.
11. If I’m missing anyone right now? Yeah … I am. But I shouldn’t be missing him and I’m trying not to. Trying to focus on the good I have and not a bunch of meaningless what ifs … it’s a losing battle most days though. lol
21. Something I don’t like? Hiding how I feel about things in order to fit into polite society. You know the things I’m talking about. There’s a group of moms sitting around during a play date. Someone brings up the latest news and everyone is supposed to just nod, maybe ooh and ahh … but no one is supposed to open up debate about it because that would be getting too deeply into things. I don’t understand polite banter. If I can’t have a meaty discussion with you where I’m allowed to voice my opinion and you’re allowed to voice yours, I really don’t see the point of talking at all. And that’s why introverted moms don’t get asked back to play dates.
18. Dream Date: My dream date right now would have to be hiking someplace far away from traffic and noise. Finding a place to sit where all around is just amazing beauty and pulling out a picnic lunch. There might be deep conversation, or there might just be the two of us sitting there being overwhelmed with nature. Either way, we’d be happy because we’re together.
20. Best Kiss: This is going to sound SO trite, but my first kiss with my husband. He’d taken me to a book store and then we got dinner and watched The Sixth Sense together. After the movie, we just sat and talked for hours and hours. It hadn’t been a “date,” but I was hoping. Somewhere around 2 am, we were lying on the floor talking and he leaned over and kissed me out of the blue. It was … really spectacular. Obviously, since I’ve been kissing him for the past 12 years. ;)